BEACH LIONS RETURN 100% OF ALL FUNDS RAISED TO THE COMMUNITY THROUGH NEEDED SERVICES FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE EYESIGHT SAVING SERVICES!
WHAT DO LIONS REALLY DO?
• Provide eye glasses for those in need - our Club has paid for thousands of eye surgeries and glasses.
• Provide eye surgery for those who can’t afford it
• Provide guide dogs for the blind (at no cost)
• Provide hearing dogs for the deaf (at no cost)
• Provide hearing aids for those who are in need
• Provide medicine and food during disasters
• Support three eye banks in Florida (over 90% World Wide)
• Provide cornea for transplants (over 10,000 in Florida)
• Operate Eye and Tissue Banks (all organs)
• Support Girl and Boy Scout Programs
• Operate a youth exchange program Support recreational programs
• Support and sponsor Little League
• Sponsor Youth Soccer team
• Provide Diabetes research
• Provide screening for glaucoma and diabetes
• Provide all types of eye testing and screening
• Operate drug training for teachers (quest)
• Provide services for senior citizens
• Provide scholarships for local worthy students
• Provide community leader awards (Outstanding Citizens)
• Operate Sight First to eliminate 80% of blindness worldwide
• Train, assist, and support individuals that are blind and have one or more other disabilities
• We are Original Sponsors of the Ft. Myers Beach Little League
• We provide funds yearly for the Beach Library to purchase books in braille to add to their offerings.
Together we can do More.
Call Lion President Fred @ (651) 605-5554
Why not join us?!?!